Working with local partners
Bolton Cares and its sister organisations are embedded in the community. Since we were established in 2016, our mission has been to provide exemplary levels of support across the boroughs we serve.
Providing support for local people, employing local people and working with local partners.
We work with older people, people with learning disabilities, autism and mental health needs and empower them to live enriching lives.
As an organisation, we can:
- Deliver high quality care
- Protect people from harm and make them feel safe
- Protect services for vulnerable people
- Grow and meet the care and health needs of local people
- Provide excellent value for money
- Continually learn and improve
- Invest in our workforce and be a great place to work