We pledge to:
- Provide personalised and tailored quality support and care in an impartial and fair way without judging.
- Treat everyone fairly with the same dignity and respect regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality, or disability.
- Work with the people we care for and their families to develop personal care plans to reflect that person’s beliefs, values, opinions, likes and dislikes.
- Celebrate and embrace a person’s individuality, it is what makes them who they are.
- Be open and honest and to challenge all forms of inequality across our services.
- Afford every person we support the ability to fulfil their potential to thrive.
- Work with our staff to ensure they receive regular equality and diversity training to ensure they respect and embrace a person’s diversity and celebrate it.